Please complete the form below to request access to your helath records

Acceptable Photo Personal Identity Documents:

  • Current UK (Channel Islands, Isle of Man or Irish) passport or EU/other nationalities passports.
  • l.J Passports of non-EU nationals containing UK stamps, a visa or a UK residence permit showing the immigration status of the holder in the UK*
  • D Current UK (or EU/other nationalities) Photo-card Driving Licence (providing that the person checking is confident that non-UK Photo-card Driving Licences are genuine)
  • Ll A national ID card and/or other valid documentation relating to immigration status and permission to work*.

Where the applicant is not able to provide acceptable photographic ID the following must be provided:-

  • One form of non-photographic personal identification and one document confirming the address must be provided from different sources.
  • A passport sized photograph, endorsed on the back with a signature of a 'person of standing' who has known them for at least 3 years (e.g. magistrate, medical practitioner, officer of the armed forces, teacher, lawyer or civil servant)
  • Any document not listed above is not an acceptable form of identification e.g. organisational ID card.

Acceptable Non-Photo Personal Identity Documents

  • Full UK birth certificate - issued within 6 weeks of birth
  • Current full driving license (old version); (provisional driving licenses are not acceptable
  • Residence permit issued by Home Office to EU Nationals on inspection of own- country passport
  • Adoption certificate
  • Marriage / civil partnership certificate
  • Divorce or annulment papers D Police registration document
  • Certificate of employment in HM Forces
  • Current benefit book or card or original notification letter from the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) confirming legal right to benefit
  • Most recent HM Revenues and Customs (previously Inland Revenue) tax notification
  • Current firearms certificate
  • Application Registration Card (ARC) issued to people seeking asylum in the UK (or previously issued standard acknowledgement letters, SAL1 or SAL2 forms)
  • GV3 form issued to people who want to travel in the UK without valid travel documents
  • Home Office letter IS KOS EX or KOS EX2
  • Building industry sub-contractor's certificate issued by HM Revenues and Customs (previously Inland Revenue)

The date on these documents must be within the last 6 months (unless there is a good reason for it not to be e.g. clear evidence that the person was not living in the UK for 6 months or more) and the must contain the name and address of the applicant.